Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all went out to kingfisher today and the walleye couldnt be found at all
sorry under 6" dosent count in my book and the trout where non existant
but the crappie and sunbellys where all over the place ;D got rained on three time but o-well nightcrawers cut three times with a small spitshot bout a foot and a half ahead worked real good and they where a blast i wish they would start letting water out below the dam soon is there a way to find out when they are going to do that if so please let me know by replying thanx a bunch ppl good luck to all and have a blast

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Kingfisher has crappie? Never knew that...always fished for cats out of there. What side were you on--parking lot end (west)? on the wooded side (south)?
Sounds like fun!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Yes there are some crappie in Kingfisher, I caught a 16 incher there a few years ago. There are not a lot but there are some.

Dan

·
Registered
943 Posts
dan are you sure you meant to say millimeters not inches? ;D

·
Registered
902 Posts
only way i know to check river flows w/o driving by the plat is on the DOW websight they have curent flow info. I have never taken the time to figure it all out though-

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
So where are the crappie at in Chatfield? At Cherry Creek, they're by the tower and that cove east of the dam but never had luck at Chat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts