Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
They are running right now, where do you live or where where you looking to go fishing/snagging?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Biggest run in the state is going on right now out of Blue Mesa Reservoir up the Gunnison to the confluence of the Taylor & East Rivers. Also keep an eye on the Blue River. Kokes are staged up in the inlet of Green Mtn and quite possible have started their run up the Blue. If they have and they are in good numbers you will find them from Green Mtn. Res. all the way up to Dillon Dam. We caught them last year all the way up by the dam and factory stores. If you are in that area you might even try the Snake River inlet into Dillon Res. I know people snag there so there should be fish running up the Snake, but not sure on numbers. For good numbers and guaranteed rod bending action I would head to the Gunnison. I'm going to head up there towards the end of this month. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS 4 THE INFO, I'M MORE INTERESTED IN THE GREEN MOUNTAIN AREA

IF U HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT THE SAMON RUN KEEP ME POSTED, THANKS

AGAIN.........

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
if you are heading to green mountain, the last i heard was that the run was slow, and not much was happening, i know granby is going to be good soon, and i cant wait for elevenmile to open

1 - 6 of 6 Posts