Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just found out last saturday that the divison of wildlife will be setting up there spawn operation in the river, i think it will provide more eggs for restacking elevenmile, the kokanee in there are huge, i cant wait to go up and watch !!!! ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
They told us at the meeting in COlorado Springs that this wont happen tell next year, are they setting it up now?

·
Registered
943 Posts
they told us at the denver meeting it was this year ;D

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I was waiting for this to start...

We change our minds on projects going in all the time at work...why shouldnt the DOW?

I still like the super intelligent poster (and I mean that)...that said he didnt want fisheries biology voted on by the general public...afterall what do we know...300 million people and the best we can come up with is Bush and Kerry?!...CripeZ!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Ken Broeren said:
zman said:
300 million people and the best we can come up with is Bush and Kerry?!...CripeZ!

They did better than I did when I selected moderators...badum - ching!  :p
Im contemplating deleting this post....lol

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know terry knows alot, im going to witness the show, i want to see some of the monsters in the river, im sure they will net some big bows as they will follow um up

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I dont recall Terry saying that but maybe I missed it...

He was stoked that it meant that Eleven Mile would get heavier plants of Kokes since they were going to use if for Koke spawn taking and the DOW wanted to make sure the numbers were there in the future...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Rottal said:
Ken Broeren said:
zman said:
300 million people and the best we can come up with is Bush and Kerry?!...CripeZ!

They did better than I did when I selected moderators...badum - ching! :p
Im contemplating deleting this post....lol
Yeah its not like being better than the president is a major undertaking in this country! J/K

Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts