Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody been trying for them there?

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So does asking a question on a free fishing forum.

Thanks. Probably gonna take a jigging machine up there in a week.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Guess super mod is the only one who gets to remind peeps to use the search function. Here's a tip walk your fat ass to the middle and set up jigging machine :biggrin1:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Asking for info on Antero is like asking for a date at a whore house. jeebus, superfail.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Hey Dave how does that jigging machine work?

Does it really help with the Koke's, have always wanted to try one of those..

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Hey Dave how does that jigging machine work?

Does it really help with the Koke's, have always wanted to try one of those..

Yes, they work. It is a jigging machine? which part would you like explained? It jigs shiney objects and attracts feesh? capeesh?

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Goldiepud remove the condom from your head, it's inhibiting your allready severely impaired reasoning skills even more so..

I mean if you're gonna put your head up your a$$ just do it a naturale.

Cappesh????

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
One time? I race war! These you built I scrap don't you touch him. Touch me. TOUCH ME.

There is a reason we can't lay a finger on him. Us or them. We only have enough water for one way. John Weasley was a methodist, kick up a right stink. Start to see things you never noticed before. Black media, it is OK to get angry. Angry, if you pay the guest bill, no one will blame Al Quada when the chicken fried steak arrives.

God bless the silverware, a manatee will reward you with spittle. Breathe, the lungs are weak.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
One time? I race war! These you built I scrap don't you touch him. Touch me. TOUCH ME.

There is a reason we can't lay a finger on him. Us or them. We only have enough water for one way. John Weasley was a methodist, kick up a right stink. Start to see things you never noticed before. Black media, it is OK to get angry. Angry, if you pay the guest bill, no one will blame Al Quada when the chicken fried steak arrives.

God bless the silverware, a manatee will reward you with spittle. Breathe, the lungs are weak.
Stop calling me Shirley. Capiche?

·
Banned
553 Posts

Your deff touched.

·
P I K E
10,238 Posts
Tiger Muskies have been munchin on them all fall I heard so prolly not many left!!!

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lakes been fished out tubby, nothing left in it! If you go try the dam!
Thanks for the tips lard ass. Maybe I'll see you out there eating a gallon of ice cream... Hopefully you'll share.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts