Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So does asking a question on a free fishing forum.

Thanks. Probably gonna take a jigging machine up there in a week.

· Registered
3,548 Posts
One time? I race war! These you built I scrap don't you touch him. Touch me. TOUCH ME.

There is a reason we can't lay a finger on him. Us or them. We only have enough water for one way. John Weasley was a methodist, kick up a right stink. Start to see things you never noticed before. Black media, it is OK to get angry. Angry, if you pay the guest bill, no one will blame Al Quada when the chicken fried steak arrives.

God bless the silverware, a manatee will reward you with spittle. Breathe, the lungs are weak.

· Registered
5,986 Posts
One time? I race war! These you built I scrap don't you touch him. Touch me. TOUCH ME.

There is a reason we can't lay a finger on him. Us or them. We only have enough water for one way. John Weasley was a methodist, kick up a right stink. Start to see things you never noticed before. Black media, it is OK to get angry. Angry, if you pay the guest bill, no one will blame Al Quada when the chicken fried steak arrives.

God bless the silverware, a manatee will reward you with spittle. Breathe, the lungs are weak.
Stop calling me Shirley. Capiche?

· Banned
553 Posts

Your deff touched.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.