Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by roaring Judy. Hatchery today
Never seen so many salmon, raceways loaded. Seth the Hatchery manager felt that they would break old 13 million record today. Good thing for joke lovers, Lake trout did not eat them all lol.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interesting... I never knew they gave way kokanees. Wish they would give away walleyes after they are done with them. :biggrin1: But it makes sense for kokanees because they are going to die anyway. Honestly, I'd rather eat carp, or bass, than half way dead kokanees. >:D
ha ha yeah one of the workers was trying to get me to take some rotted half dead fish , told him nobody I hang out with would even think of eating those turds! guess they have plenty come and getum!

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Crazy life cycle. Mate once and die!!!

Reminds me of an octopus. They literally rip off their genitalia and give it to the female to avoid being eaten but die shortly after.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
ha ha yeah one of the workers was trying to get me to take some rotted half dead fish , told him nobody I hang out with would even think of eating those turds! guess they have plenty come and getum!
Bury them in a planter or in your garden. They add lots of nitrogen and phosphorous to the soil.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Russians love rotten kokanee. So yall better get on your kokannee game. That way they will have a use for you when they take America over if the ol' bag becomes president.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
if the ol' bag becomes president.
Trump? >:D He has had "blood coming out of everywhere lately." And does have a Russian boyfriend. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Actually they like the Caviar.

It would be nice to keep political hacks out of a perfectly good thread.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

Good points both on the topic and on the off topic. He started it... :biggrin1:

·
Registered
625 Posts

pretty please. there are so few places to escape the spectacle. I'd rather not hear about anything other than fish, fishing gear, exaggerated fishing stories and mermaids in this particular venue.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts