Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fished la cygne kansas? Any good stories if so...

I will be in eastern Kansas toward the end of November and need advice on where to fish from shore.?

I was thinking I would fish the hot water by the plant at la cygne. Also, as I will be on shore I was thinking a good outlet below a spillway/dam would be good - any recommendations on that would be great as well.

I have done well in Kansas in the past but have never fished this far east or this late in the year.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Good luck, looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

There are some guys on here who fish Kansas, but they don't broadcast a lot of details. :-X

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Good luck, looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

There are some guys on here who fish Kansas, but they don't broadcast a lot of details. :-X
That lake is just not a place I have been to. I probably would not broadcast it anyway.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I talked to my uncle who lives out that way and they have been doing well on Tuttle Creek and Milford in the past two weeks. I dont know where the water is you are asking about, but it cant be all that different.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good guys - la cygne has a warm water outlet from the plant, I was hoping that would make it good but who knows?

Maybe I'll hit Milford - I know that is a great fishery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts