Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Re: El nina

Bernie will be out there with a hair dryer trying to get the ice off...

The *$()$))@#)($*# jet stream needs to get the hell off of Colorado...

·
Registered
958 Posts

LUV2FISHHERE said:
There is always Grand Lake for lakers.Have had some very good luck in the past few years there.Open water year round at Grand and Shadow Mtn.
So climb about a thousand feet in elevation & get year round open water at Grand, eh? ??? not so buddy

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Grand gets a lot of current so parts never freeze and always opens up 1st so the good news is great ice fishing conditions on Granby to stay indefinetly while the spring snowmachine season has barely started, thanks Nina.

·
Registered
542 Posts

FISHAH0LIC said:
LUV2FISHHERE said:
There is always Grand Lake for lakers.Have had some very good luck in the past few years there.Open water year round at Grand and Shadow Mtn.
So climb about a thousand feet in elevation & get year round open water at Grand, eh? ??? not so buddy
There is open water at Grand year round.Fished it all winter my friend.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts

captain shuyak said:
Due to the weather pattern of snow every day open water season at Granby has been pushed back to June. Sorry SSwan.
$100 deposit refund, and an additional $400 check not written. Sorry Bernie, not sswan.

Dad's girl's still gonna get a nice anniversary present, even if a Granby lid means it's not a fishing trip with Bernie.

·
Registered
958 Posts

LUV2FISHHERE said:
FISHAH0LIC said:
LUV2FISHHERE said:
There is open water at Grand year round.Fished it all winter my friend.
That's not the first time I've been wrong & it won't be the last! Thanks- good to know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts