Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about every group I get for customers have never iced fished before. Among beginners, the women no doubt have the best luck.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
A fishing book that the name escapes me attributed that to you only have so much fishing luck and most ladies have used hardly any of it...

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
It's not luck. They are better listeners than men. They learn faster because they are typically very willing to take and apply instruction.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Or maybe he just notices them more since they are ladies...

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
"Hey Ladies, Would you like to try for a trouser trout"?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
It's not luck. They are better listeners than men. They learn faster because they are typically very willing to take and apply instruction.
Ive had fishing guides tell me this and found it to be true myself also, the ladies on my boat always do the best..
Thinking you know how to fish doesn't help your listening and applying a different technic skills.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fordo has a very "satisfied" look on his face in that last pic...

"I guided the hell out of her"

Edit: (hit enter too quickly)

Thats not me in the pic, they are a couple, and he is a pitcher for the Tampa Bay Rays.

Here is one of myself in a satisfied moment

This trip was really fun

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just want to be clear. This thread is to celebrate women who ice fished for the first time, not to degrade them.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
i just want to be clear. This thread is to celebrate women who ice fished for the first time, not to degrade them.
Any woman who actually goes fishing (baits her own hook, removes her own fish off the hook, guts it after) and is stoked about it gets 50 sexy points right off the bat with me regardless of how she looks.... (Unless she has facial and arm hair... Then it's 30.) 100 if she rides motorcycles and listens to folk metal as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts