Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,737 Posts
When you say Lake Mary, do you mean Mary's Lake (in Estes)? If so where is Mcall? I'm assuming the lakes were close, and if so I'd want to try Mcall.
When my buddies go fishing w/ me, we always bring 3 $1 bills. At the end of the day the person w/ the 1st of the day the biggest, and the most gets the $ for that catagory.
I don't know much about the place on 66. I know it's next the water treatment place. I've heard it's $1,500 to join w/ $500 as a yearly fee?
Oh, and if it is Lake Mary and it's somewhat close to Estes where is that ? :)
Thanks

· Registered
7,737 Posts
Jenedorn --- No Worries, and Thanks. Mcall sounds like it would be a great after work place.
Earlier you asked for advise on Bass. I just started, but I'm doing aright. When I'm not catching any, but I'll see them cruising through. I use a Creme Trout Worm. You can get them anywhere, they are sort-of Carolina rigged, but w/ 2 expossed hooks. Anyway, use a real light cast. Try to almost drop it in, about 2 feet in front of them. Most of the time they hit before it hits the bottom, even in 2 or 3 feet of water. Otherwise, find anything sticking out of the water and cast plastics (unweighted) or cranks at it until you get a strike. I've been retrieving the plastics slow, no slower! The cranks have been working at differant speeds. Experiment. I've been using Rappala DT Divers, and small Bombers.
Good Luck beating your husband!  ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.