Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just went up to estes park and caught me some suckers, im heading to granby this weekend to hopefully get some lake trout , ill let you guys know how i did

·
Registered
84 Posts
My step dad went at 4 am this mourning and called me he's catching like 9-18 fish. He's using a kast Master color GOLD and SILVER. witha hunk of egg sac or sucker meat. And said to me he lost about 2 HUGE ONES.!!!!!!!!!

THANTS WHAT I CALL FISHING 8) 8)

·
Banned
487 Posts
kokaneeking said:
i just went up to estes park and caught me some suckers, im heading to granby this weekend to hopefully get some lake trout , ill let you guys know how i did
Hmm I would love to get some fresh suckers, especially if they are smallish ones under 8 inches or so. Where do you catch them and what do you use?
BTW, anybody heard of any macks over 10 pounds landed recently at Granby? I am sure they are still in there, probably just all the little ones get to your lure first.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iceintheveins i fish the river in town by the golf course and catch suckers on worms and also the old hobby horse motel's pond, there all over that pond, i love catching my own then i save a **** load of money

·
Registered
9 Posts
has anyone tried to catch macs out of shadow mtn? right off the spillway toss a green jig and BOOM you got a good size mac. i am heading up there but i just wanted to know if they are hitting yet.... thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts