Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are renting out our lake house at Lake Mac again this summer for the dates we are not using it due to club baseball and softball for my children. It is located at Marina Landing and has everything you need to stay, cook, and enjoy your stay at the lake. We rented it out a bunch last year and it worked great, and I think people enjoyed it because they are renting again. We are asking $100 a night for weeknights and $125 for weekends with a discount of more than 2 nights are booked. If you are interested let me know.

Thanks!
Brandon

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I would also like to know about the available dates, we already have a trailer we are considering renting this year but its always best to have options. How long have you been renting your trailer out, in the past 6 years i think we have rented every trailer in marina landing id be surprised if we haven't rented from you before!! Where in marina landing, what road?

·
Registered
374 Posts
PM me dates as well!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still a few weekend dates left if anyone is still interested. Only last weekend in June and last 2 weeks in July open as well as memorial day weekend. If you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
196 Posts
We fished the Mac over the weekend and it was LIGHTS OUT! I can't wait to get back up there and beat up on the pike with a buzzbait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts