Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first in line at the arsenal this morning ....went up and fished ladora without any bites .......then finally landed a couple of small bass at mary....as I was gettting ready to leave I thought I would share a few pics of the new structure they added .....Some great hiding places for those big bass.....

So many people at mary only fish the walkway ...it holds fish of course but so do other places around the lake ......

one of my favorite spots with a newly added tree stump..

another one of my bass hiding spots ....

another hole Ive pulled a couple out of ......

There were three new tree stumps that ive seen and one new tree put in the water.....Lake mary has so much structure its crazy that people only fish the walkway ......looking forward to fishing these new spots next year .....

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Those are a couple good lay downs... do the have crappie there too?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea they do ....when ive never caught a really nice one ...but im sure they are in there .....they have some monster bluegills though.....when they spawn you can see some over 10 inches

·
Registered
152 Posts
no pictures of the bass are you sure they exist??? jk sounds like fall might start to be getting the fish a little more active

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive got enough pics of 12 inch bass ....hahahhaha.....I'll see if I cant get a good scan of one I caught a while back

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i saw u too, cool cool

i fished the top two pics u showed, the big tree trunk thing had nothing but minnows schooling around it though

next time ill say hi and thanks for showing me the greyish bass, perhaps thats y

1 - 9 of 9 Posts