Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
H&L did you catch all the fish at night?I get off early tommorow and im off tuesday so im thinkin of headin up there after work tommorow.What else would work besides crawdads.No thime to catch some before tommorow.What about a license?Can i get one on the way down?And should i take my boat or lust shore fish?Lots of questions but i dont want to get there unprepared.Also is it gate 1 that your fishing?I guess its called Martin Bay(lookin at a topo map right now).I appreciate any info you can help me with!Thanks

lyn

·
Registered
391 Posts
OK man this will be my last questions on this topic.How do you rig your bait(crawdad tailsetc.)?I havent bait fished in years but i know only the two hook and bass casting sinker on bottom method.I would have to believe if the fishins hot other bait would work(ie.mussels leaches worms)but that would suck to find out they didnt.How about raw shrimp?Im new to this wiper fishin but im a quick learner,what ever it takes!Thanks again H&L,your an asset to this forum!

lyn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.