Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to attach pics of some of the fish we caught at LP last week, but I couldn't get the attachments to go through. Anyway the biggest were 24"+. My digital scale read 4 lb, 8 oz. They felt heavier. The fishing was pretty good until a cold front came in Thurs. eve. That killed the fishing for the rest of the week. We kept over 40 stripers and a couple of smallies. Most were caught trolling Spros jigs or Storm Wildeyes behind 2 - 3 oz. of weight. I caught a couple of stripers casting into boils and a few dunking anchovies at night. I'm ready to go back!!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We beached the houseboat in Escalante Canyon and The Rincon. Had to cater to the non-fishermen. Mostly fished Escalante but also hit San Juan, Slick Rock, Rincon, and Bullfrog. Most of the fish still hadn't spawned. I don't know why I can't post pics. I've done it before. I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, we did enjoy some fish on the houseboat. Frank has a deep fryer that we used one night and we had fish tacos one night. Mighty fine eatin'!!!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts