Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Put your money together, maybe get one or two other guys and you are closer to a trip with Bernie than you might think! ;)

I'm guessing that fishing may be something you two take seriously and really enjoy. IMO you'll find the money is well spent as an investment into your future fishing. Fishing with a good guide takes years off your learning curve.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Knucklehead, you dont have to pay until you go...you can make the reservation in advance...

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Bernie would understand NumbestNutsYet...and dont drink beer a couple weekends a month and put the money away...if you want to get it done you will...

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Wouldn't he require a credit card to hold the reservation and if you cancelled last minute you would get dinged 50%

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Well yeah if you are dumb enough to cancel the day before...I'll I am saying if its a priority you will make it one...if you dont you wont...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Trout said:
Wouldn't he require a credit card to hold the reservation and if you cancelled last minute you would get dinged 50%
If he's smart, he would.

Like zman said, if it's really a priority, you'll make it happen. If not, you'll just continue drooling and whining and making excuses.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts