Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my bro hit up a local res. and found these boiz. all from 48-80 feet. all on some weird stuff like worms,waxies, and my new friends buck shot all colors even the glow in the dark ones.all tipped with sucker meat. caught alot and lost my friend also it sucked bad. but it was fun to be out the drive back home really sucked a$$ to. dam snow storm.all in range from 8-18 inches.

this is why we live here guys.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Did u leave him there? Fox eat him? We were about 200 yards from u mang!

I got a couple on my deadstick--gold kasty tipped with sucker meat.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
you lost your freind at Lake-G. There is no lake-x west of the contental divide.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What's with you 8balls and the lake x crap..most of us know the lakes you're showing in the pics you post. This is the reason alot of us don't post on this site ! (YO)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey nice pics and good report......hey where did u get ur vexilar protection bag.and how much if u dnt mind?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the report Ku!!! I'm sure all of these haters on here knows what the man was trying to say...... This is the main reason why so many people don't want to post on this site any more. :mad:

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
icedummy2 said:
What's with you 8balls and the lake x crap..most of us know the lakes you're showing in the pics you post. This is the reason alot of us don't post on this site ! (YO)
Says the guy with 2 posts.....go figure it out for yourself you leach.

I think i recognize that place too. LOVE IT

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
icedummy2 said:
What's it to you? Dude doesn't have to post a report at all. You obviously lurk here so there must be some valuable content available or you wouldn't be here at all right? As far as the "lot" of youz that don't post on this site, which one do you post on? Oh wait, that's too easy...

:D :D :D

::)

·
Registered
592 Posts
I kinda know what he's talking about with the lake xyz crap. There was a time when fishermen help one another, but it seems like we don't do that anymore. It's the me generation, and you wonder why our kids are growing up thinking they're entitled.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ron Parker said:
I kinda know what he's talking about with the lake xyz crap. There was a time when fishermen help one another, but it seems like we don't do that anymore. It's the me generation, and you wonder why our kids are growing up thinking they're entitled.
Sounds to me like anyone with a gripe about lake XYZ thinks they're entitled.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Ron Parker said:
No...the "ME" generation are the ones who take fish simply because it is within their legal limit to do so and without respect to size/species/sustainability/continued quality of a fishery. It is thanks to this segment of the "me" generation that many of us don't just freely give out exact locations. Unfortunately the "me" generation covers a wide variety of age groups. Go out of your way to establish repore and demonstrate a willingness to engage in husbandry of our resources and information will flow more freely. I have no desire to assist someone who will exploit resources simply because it is "legal" to do so. Fun report Kus.....need to go mess with some of those forktails myself.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts