Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my bro and my cuz went out for the hunt for some fish at are local lake x. and found these boiz. between the 3 of us we all caught 80 plus and released about 30 plus due to size. photos to go with yea. and the ranger also checked us and he was cool with it to.all in the range of 8-14 inches.

and my cuz also caught this lucky mother at 17.5 inch man what a beast.

·
Registered
221 Posts
dam son, so i guess lake x is hitting, maby we need to go to lake Y and lake Z this weekend. Once again good S#!t my friend. Fish On

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
1st, (to the couple of nay sayers ::)) I've read enough reports from these guys over the past few years to know they have serious fishing skills, and love the sport.

2nd, a lot of members really like their reports. Their ice posts are some of my favorites.

3rd, I've caught a few Perch over 12.5 inches (and I'm not known for catching big fish :-\) Plus the CO State record is well over 13 inches..
http://www.landbigfish.com/staterecords/fishrecords.cfm?ID=39

4th, There's a fish in the far right hole that looks a lot bigger than the others. Guessing that most of the pictured ones are averaging around 9/ 9&1/2, I'd guess that one to be well over 12. With at least a couple in the far right hole being around 12 (one way or another). What does it really matter anyway? That's a hella nice haul. Even without the bigger ones in there, most of the people that have read this wish they were there fishing right now.. ;)

kysurdaddy, again great post. Nice haul, and wicked nice Smallie!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great fish!!!! Good job on the smallie. They are so much fun through the ice. Havnt been able to hit my perch spot yet only an inch of ice on it. Too bad there are so many people hating on this site makes posting reports no fun at all. Good job though, keep it up!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts