Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well hit up the local lake x. found fish all morning till noon then die down a little. also met up with i think grant sorry if i got yur name wrong. but the wind blew there hut around looked kind of cool also was thinking about doing to mines but would of been a failure. but this is what me and my bro got all morning long.
this was the biggest and coolest fish he had caught this year icing. oh yea feeding fox is cool to k. holla at yur boi.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
GrumpieGills said:
local lake x looks like gorgetown.... that brown for the size looks skinny, either food supply must be way down or there are to many fish. sweet pic
most people like there lake -x to be kept secret, that's cool u recognize the back ground , like most of us do , but it would be real cool if u kept your mouth shut like the rest of us do! some people just dont get it! and u wonder why none of your fish have size to them!

·
Registered
18 Posts
DangBassman your a liitle overboard with this one. Everyone knows it Georgetown! If it was a secret it wouldn't be put on the web. Do you think DIA is full of Aliens? Do you really think George will be a gold water fishery? Enjoy a post:)

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
BeefLiver said:
DangBassman your a liitle overboard with this one. Everyone knows it Georgetown! If it was a secret it wouldn't be put on the web. Do you think DIA is full of Aliens? Do you really think George will be a gold water fishery? Enjoy a post:)
i dont even fish for troutskis, but if the guy wanted people to know about it, it would not be named lake -x and no aliens at dia just dead Indian spirits!
all im saying is respect the guys post, thats all! d-bag!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Ironically, I had no idea of what lake that was until it was apparently made clear. Guess I should agree with dbm on this one. Great looking brown! Its funny how few people actually dont understand the whole "lake x" terminology and ettiquette.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't care what people say isn't this is why we share **** like on myspace and face book.this site is the same but for fishing.u don't like then meet me up. I love calling all my lakes x.it's fun to always guess the lake. And all fish caught was thin lack of food but a few was on the big size I don't know why. Like it or not we all have fun sharing if u don't get off the site k

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
denverbassman said:
GrumpieGills said:
local lake x looks like gorgetown.... that brown for the size looks skinny, either food supply must be way down or there are to many fish. sweet pic
most people like there lake -x to be kept secret, that's cool u recognize the back ground , like most of us do , but it would be real cool if u kept your mouth shut like the rest of us do! some people just dont get it! and u wonder why none of your fish have size to them!
WOW really dude, awesome attitude....wait i cant say much i used to be the same way. ;D

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Kus, learn to paint out the background. DBM, you should tell him the same, or teach him to take pic from below, or above and to give no background out.

I had no idea it was georgetown until it was said...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kusyurdaddy nice brown,thanks for the up date keep the posts coming in. Dont let stupid comments get to you. Some people (DBM) will never get it.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
linda said:
Kusyurdaddy nice brown,thanks for the up date keep the posts coming in. Dont let stupid comments get to you. Some people (DBM) will never get it.
whatever crack head, im on kusyurdaddy,s side, some people really dont get it (linda)
u dip sh!t! nice fish kusyurdaddy, i have always enjoyed your posts, keep them coming!

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
denverbassman said:
linda said:
whatever crack head, im on kusyurdaddy,s side, some people really dont get it (linda)
u dip sh!t! nice fish kusyurdaddy, i have always enjoyed your posts, keep them coming!
hey dbm have some respect man.   ::) get em gillis

·
Registered
516 Posts
denverbassman said:
u dip sh!t!
Great attitude and name calling. ::)

Thanks for the report on lake x, kursurdaddy, you have a lot of enthusiasm.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts