Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be a dumb question, but . . :-[

Do any of you use specific scents for Lake Trout?

I know Smelly Jelly sells a wide variety, and Mike's and Power bait sell scents for specific fish..

Getting my ice gear ready, and thinking of not always having Sucker meat last year.

Just wondering if anyone knows any that works well on Macs

I remember a Lip Em and Rip Em episode, where Shannon and crew used Gulp minnows...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I did get that information from you Bernie. Didnt get a chance to try it out last year but I have a few pucks of Grease to try this year. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! One more reason for me to try to visit the Eagle Claw store ;D Drove by yeturday on the way home from the zoo, and wished it was open..

I'll try the cheese too, thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
All I use is cyanoacrylate. I keep a tube at my side in the boat at all times, and every jig I fish has it sooner or later. Most sooner. ;D

Really, ask anyone who has fished with me. :eek:

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Tarponjim said:
All I use is cyanoacrylate. I keep a tube at my side in the boat at all times, and every jig I fish has it sooner or later. Most sooner. ;D

Greeeaaaat the next time we see Goon he will have a dozen tubes glued to various fingers and apendages...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I use Pro Cure (http://www.pro-cure.com/) for salt water with excellent results. I am sure that they may have something that would work for lakers.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
zman said:
Tarponjim said:

Greeeaaaat the next time we see Goon he will have a dozen tubes glued to various fingers and apendages...
I think he does! ;D

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
So no one has tried the secret turkey jizz thingie? Butterball ball juice? I might pass on that one.
I like the crawdad Eagle Claw grease,..when I can find it. And Berkely used to make a salmon roe concoction that was nasty smelling, but worked.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts