Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this over at FishExplorer, but I know some of members here aren't members there so I thought I'd post it here as well.

Last weekend my friend and I took an opportunity to go chase some lake trout at Lake Granby. The weather forecasts were horrible. Luckily, forecasters were wrong again and we were able to enjoy ourselves. We got into some big fish Saturday evening and I was able to get it on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KadDMs503Bk

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
I posted this over at FishExplorer, but I know some of members here aren't members there so I thought I'd post it here as well.

Last weekend my friend and I took an opportunity to go chase some lake trout at Lake Granby. The weather forecasts were horrible. Luckily, forecasters were wrong again and we were able to enjoy ourselves. We got into some big fish Saturday evening and I was able to get it on video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KadDMs503Bk
REALLY NICE !! Great job!
Music sucks, though...

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Very nice!!! THX for the C&R guys!!! And yeah...music not so good, need some Toby Keith in there!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Sick video and cpr! Can't make everyone happy with music...they are just made you guys did so well!
We're made because he did so good? Be serious, we're made because trying to figure out your speech gives us a headache!!! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Way to get out there and make it happen, timing is everything, some will make a 1000 casts in hopes of one like that.
Nice video if you turn the sound off, lol.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, the music definitely got some mixed reviews! I was going for a little different style video than I've made in the past. I learned a while ago that when you put together things like this you will never make everyone happy. There is nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Nice fishes and yes thanks for the release!...

Bad guy in the movie the last boy scout to bruce willis: I am going to make you scream!

Bruce Willis: Play some rap music!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Nice vid. Good on you for gettin' after it early. Congrats on the nice fishes too!

Show of hands of those surprised by the good OLD boys that hate the music? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Nice work, Dakota.

Consider yourself lucky those guys don't like your music. Buncha old, soulless men who would rather listen to Taylor Swift and Toby Keith .... and the Back Street Boys.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I thought the whole thing was great... Fish, video, music and releases. I mean, Kristoff wouldn't be my first choice for rap but I've heard far worse. Poor Tony has gone from true rock fan to Toby Keith... Instead of evolving, he's been pulled to the mindless regurgitation of over dramatic and embellished life stories... wait, that sounds a LOT like rap!

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
^^^^^^^^LMAO!!! OK J, how would this fit in? :biggrin1: Go Timo!!!

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Funny, sounded it like music to me...

Didn't have enough jerkwater, backwoods, Deliverance banjo for you boys, or what? :D
pikester likes "hair" bands...him/colonative two banjos and an rc plane...

And yes there is some rap i like that was not one of them...with the snow in the background Christmas In Hollis by Run DMC would of been a much better choice...lol...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts