Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Looked up Jeffco - no info on Chatfield with crazy references in the text about white water rafting and full of typos, Main Reservoir on list twice but no info. Good idea, but this site is weak......to put it nicely :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
Pretty cool being you can click on a lake and get a map and coordinates to it, but the explenation of every lake I clicked on reported..."This lake is so wonderful!"....Funny!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would agree, the explanations are comical, not accurate, etc. I liked it for the mere fact I could get a listing of the lakes in that county. Then I can do some other internet searching on that lake to get more accurate information as most likely it won't be accurate.

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Here is a link to the best lake search site I have found yet and it is nation wide. You can click on a state on the home page and it takes you to that state, then use your mouse on the state to move around to the section you want to check out!
http://findlakes.com/index.htm

Have fun!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just went to that site and clicked on a few of the lakes near me. There is generic info for all the lakes with some info that is totally wrong. Not sure who runs that site but they need to improve it a bunch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts