Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i need to find some close to home fishing places in lakewood.If anybody has any info about lakes/ponds around lakewood that you have been to PM me so the info doesn't spread like wildfire.THANX

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
not being selfish are we?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we are well over 500 and every lake i find close to me is TRASHED.Like prospect ponds,ward,lowell etc...But yes i am being a little selfish if u wanna post a name of place i don't care i was just wondering where some peace and quiet while i fish but i guess that won't happen.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
metro areas and peace and quite? i think its too late for that thats why i moved to the boonies.

i really dont think that the members here are the ones trashing our fishing holes but maybe some of the people that read and dont join might i dont know maybe we need a "secrete fishing holes" section that isnt visible to the public like the "off topic" section just an idea

as to spot around lakewood i can recall a fair number of posts about ward res i see they are close but it could have been ward road im not from there can somebody clear this up for me

F

·
0 Posts
yea in the metro area its hard to find respected water ....but main isnt a bad place to fish ....smith has some hogs ......Ive actually did pretty good on smallmouths at bear creek res. .....there are two little ponds off of garrison just past morrison that I learned to fish at ....thats where my grandpa used to take me there is bluegill some nice largemouths for the size of the ponds and bullheads ...of course carp too.....harriman isnt to far ........but as far as clean secluded lakes in the middle of a city ....its not really likely but maybe there is a few farm ponds on the outskirts you could ask for permission to fish ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts