Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I receive an email news letter from the Angler's Covey in Colorado Springs. One thing I really appreciate is information like in the link below. This will take you to a form from Trout Unlimited that is very user friendly. I don't know if it actually amounts to anything as far as our congressmen but it is quick and easy.

http://org2.salsalabs.com/o/7023/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=21154

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Done.

But just an FYI, most of the members of this forum (or maybe just the vocal moronity) support things like destroying highly productive salmon fisheries with mine tailings and dumping toxic waste into the environment and giving people cancer while taking away affordable health care. But only as long as someone is profiting...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Done.

But just an FYI, most of the members of this forum (or maybe just the vocal moronity) support things like destroying highly productive salmon fisheries with mine tailings and dumping toxic waste into the environment and giving people cancer while taking away affordable health care. But only as long as someone is profiting...
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Done.

Lmfao, that's funny. What's funnier, is you believe it's true. Good laugh bugz

·
Registered
177 Posts
Done.

Don't talk about the epa like that....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts