Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went back to the spot where I got my pb largie today. Started out with the Halloween colored deep diving shadow rap working it super slow. I got one fairly quickly.

Then I decided to bust my s waver 200 in lite trout out of the box. It was cool throwing one for the first time-it’s big. Didn’t get any more but had a great time and can’t wait to fish there before the front coming in this week....and during. This spot has me all fired up over bass. I would really like to get a nice one like my pb on the s waver 200. Or a monster walleye....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Tearing' it up Whomp! Im gonna try for walleye on Wednesday-

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Big fish are cool no matter what you catch em on. I'd rather a giant on a ned rig than a 3lber on a 250 lol this is the time of year for that big glide though keep throwing it. Wednesdays gonna be money

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks, all. Our time for open water is limited. I had to move when the wind blew a giant sheet of ice toward my end of the spot yesterday.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big fish are cool no matter what you catch em on. I'd rather a giant on a ned rig than a 3lber on a 250 lol this is the time of year for that big glide though keep throwing it. Wednesdays gonna be money

Yeah....I think everyone feels that way TBH.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thought I had a chance to pluck a big one with the sb-didn’t work....yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts