Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Hello Texarodan I live in Texas but 6 years ago I was in the Denver Colorado area for 15 years . I fished only plastic's worms, and lizards with a few crawfish Black for the worms 6" Scoundrel Cream Lure Black w/ Blue pincers for the crawfish . and most any color for the lizards . The biggest bass I caught was from the Ward Road Pond Ward road and I -70 On the north side of I-70 . Always caught bass at the pond behind camper world . I do not know if the Rocky Mountain arsenal still allows fishing . Back 8 years ago it had a lot of big bass catch and release only, and pay to fish If you have not tried it out I would . I fish Toledo Bend and Lake fork in Texas and was use to fishing heavy flooded timber at night 3 days before and up to the full moon . You should try Fly Fishing for Trout and Salmon . The Biggest bass I ever caught was a 10.9 from Lake Fork in the timber, But those were to good old days when I had access to a 20 ft Champion Bass boat I would average about catching 4 bass a week from the ponds on the west side of Denver. Today sadly due to some injuries I just manly tinker with fishing But good luck to you Colorado is a wonderful Place to Live if you love the out doors !

· Registered
9 Posts
Camper world

Oh man thanks for all the info and spots! That’s a wealth of knowledge cheers man. Sorry to hear about your injury, hopefully you still get to land some lunkers. Which Camper World are you referring to exactly. I fished Toledo Bend and Sam Rayburn regularly, so this a challenge for me, but one that sure makes landing one that much sweeter.
.........................................................I think the camper seller on Youngsfield and 40
th is camper world . The pond I fished was right behind there .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.