Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great report and great pix. I'm with you.......a fishing report w/o pix is a story. It's alot easier to relate words when you have the pix to go along.
I'm a "Lurker" at this time of year as I'm in Flori-Duh, but I fish South Park 100+ days a year in spring summer and fall and will put my pix up, with the words attached.

Bill

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I like your CALL TO ACTION there AOFisher. I've talked to 8 different anglers this year out on the ice at Antero and Elevenmile who all said the same thing "We never post on the website, we just go on there and get information." I still post but don't give out to much info. If you need info. PM me and if your a regular poster or fishing friend, I'll help you.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It was a good time and my 2nd time catching fish through the ice. I am starting to like ice fishing so I will issue this all points bulletin to all ice fisherman who plan on ice fishing next year: You will have less space to fish b/c I'm coming out and ice fishing next year ;D

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
thats a good report. if more people would post a report it helps all of us. you don't have to tell all. the lake would be nice but some reports that don't mention where tell us what was working for what kind of fish is very helpfull. i usualy try to give a general direction, a method, conditions, and once in a while a pic or 2. most of where i fish is on large lakes, so if i mention the lake and tell the end i was in it still makes you have to work it out to catch your fish. i also will answer a pm and sometimes will give more details in a pm

·
Registered
509 Posts
Nice report Linh. That sucks about the closure on Kenosha. I do like your call to have more postings. I would like to add to this that people should report even when they have a bad day or get skunked. We can learn just as much from what worked as we can from what didn't.
Chris

·
Registered
66 Posts
Check out this hog that was caught out of Antero on Monday. I guess it was around 28" and was caught on a tube jig, the guy that caught it is going to mount it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Wow! That's a hog indeed!

I like the call to action. I always report my trips. I just wish there were more trips to post about. This tough real estate market has put a dent in my fishing. The rare times that I do go it is sure nice to log on here and find some worthy information to help me decide what to do on my trip.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
A report of folks not catching fish yesterday doesn't mean the fish are still not biting today, and if you are real about your skill, someone else's skunk should not keep a good fisherman from catching a few.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Fistfullafish said:
Nittany Lion said:
Check out this hog that was caught out of Antero on Monday. I guess it was around 28" and was caught on a tube jig, the guy that caught it is going to mount it.

Ha, that fish is bigger than that skinny ass dude.
And he sure has a LONG arm!!!! :D No need if the fish is that big!

Anyway, thanks for the report! Decent fish you guys caught! A report IS NOT worthless without pics!

I agree KoldKut!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts