Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen

This will be my last Colorado report for a few years. I have taken an expat assignment and will be relocating overseas with my family in 1 weeks time. I have lived most of my life in Colorado and have been taking every moment to enjoy my last few days in this beautiful state. I will continue to call Colroado my home and hope to return to it in the future. Its been a pleasure being a member/contributor on this forum...... I have learned, developed and improved as an angler and have had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person. I wish everyone health and happiness.

Now the report - fished North and as you can see the fish were willing - larger fish were caught sight fishing with pink tub jigs -- it was fun - we landed over 40 fish in two full days of fishing.

As I was with my father My son has been a constant fishing/hunting companion and hope to continue enjoying the outdoors in our new location. He has grown from the first report i published

When the opportunity arises I will try to post a report in the out of state section.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
awesome fish, and safe travels to wherever you may go and stay. and please, post some reports in the out of state section if you are able to fish out where you are at.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hey good luck, I don't know where your going but remember there's some good fishing over there too. And thanks for the report!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Good luck to you and your family as you pursue a new adventure. And post any experiences along the way. Love hearing about places I'll most likely never see.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Good luck to you and your family as you pursue a new adventure. And post any experiences along the way. Love hearing about places I'll most likely never see.
x2

Yep and thanks for all your forum contributions!

Many fish in the Rocky Mountain region will sleep better at night knowing that the "Yak" is no longer after them!!!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Thanks for the report and good luck to you and your family!! I hope the adventure ahead of you is EPIC!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Good luck to you, man!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts