Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, went out with Tyler and Sam for some lake trout fishing since they never caught a Laker through the ice here in Colorado. We got on a decent bite after switching up to anything with a tail that had good action. Here is my perspective of the trip!

https://youtu.be/eOsHCvGO4Mg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Looked like you guys had a good bite. Thought you might need to make Tyler stop fishing for a while so everyone else could catch some. Didn’t look like any made it to the table; probably had enough laker last time to last until next season...

It was even mentioned once in the video (think maybe Tyler), but an awful lot of cameras going on....could lose some intimacy with your subscribers when multiple channels film together. I’ve liked all the videos, but this one didn’t have the same appeal for me (but still have an appreciation for the time and effort it takes you to film and produce the video!)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback bud, it was more about getting together with friends to do some filming and let people know Tyler and Sam make some cool videos and love fishing! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts