Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went east but not too far east. fish were tightlipped till dusk and then the switch flipped and the crappies got aggro. caught a handful of slabbies before my feet got too cold. trish caught the biggest at 13.5 inches. i caught a few 11's.

dunno where im gonna go this next weekend. maybe somewhere a little further east?

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Your feet got cold on a 60 degree day?...that either means you were barefoot or you had crocs on?

Nice feesh u two!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Way to go the two of yutes.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Hey man, nice crapps.

Saw you and your girl walking out on the other lake.... You weren't close enough that I wouldn't have had to yell to get your attention....so I stared you down, hoping to up your ire... :biggrin1: Didn't work.

Next time perhaps.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey man, nice crapps.

Saw you and your girl walking out on the other lake.... You weren't close enough that I wouldn't have had to yell to get your attention....so I stared you down, hoping to up your ire... :biggrin1: Didn't work.

Next time perhaps.
bummer, cuz I'd have love to meet the a-town shogun in the flesh. I'll be out there more often though.

fishing was slow for us but she kicked my ass towards the end of the day.... someone should give trish a damn sponsorship already, lol.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
bummer, cuz I'd have love to meet the a-town shogun in the flesh. I'll be out there more often though.

fishing was slow for us but she kicked my ass towards the end of the day.... someone should give trish a damn sponsorship already, lol.
From the way she tells it she gets a big enough sponsorship from you my friend. Hehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts