Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just have to say you are a grat bunch of guys and gals i just landed a new job sos im not gonna get a chanse to chat as much but i will be back before the ice season gets on its way
laters all good luck and RIPPP MADDD LIPPP
ERIC AKA BIGBROWN

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good luck, Eric! I'm sure you'll do fine in your new job. Thanks for all your fishing help and suggestions over the past few months. You've helped make us better fisherman!

~G and C

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Congrats on the new job, Eric.

Modern man's hustle is a busy one. Even if you don't have as much time to chat and post on the forum for a while, I'm sure you'll still be fishing and that's what counts. Wish you the best, bud.

1eyeReD

·
Registered
164 Posts
im afraid i wont be on this site as much any more, gotten really busy and will be for a while, and even after that i wont have a comp to use, i love this site!! hopfully i get my crap together and buy myself a computer...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Come back Big Brown and 303...hope to see you 303 out at Harriman now and then...and Big Brown...I may sign on for that carivan of ice fisherman you seem to be taking come winter...thanks for all of your posts, knowledge, passion, and friendships you have made...good luck on the job Big Brown!...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
BB46 Have a good one and wherever you may be keep on fishing for those big browns.... I guess now Pete will have to show me all those great ice fishing spots and techniques now... 

303 once you get settled in and get that computer PM me and well head up to Harriman for some more cats or carp :-\ like that one that almost took the pole in. Just no more stink bait please.... :D that stuff smells worse then a dead skunk in turd.

TH

1 - 15 of 15 Posts