Hickenlooper (D) 47
Tancredo 44
Maes (R) 5
Hickenlooper (D) +3.0

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree--To see the Republican gubernatorial standard bearer polling at just 5% with only eight days left is unprecedented, I think.

Must be a bad year for Republicans.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
sswan said:
I agree--To see the Republican gubernatorial standard bearer polling at just 5% with only eight days left is unprecedented, I think.
I hope he stays in. As someone who supports Hickenlooper, the worst thing for us would be for him Maes to wake up and drop out, but apparently his ego is too big for that. :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
look guys, swan's back. that means we are gonna get our much needed dosage of democrat hatred.
Hey look guys! Dave changed his name, and from what I understand some of you could say Again!!

I really just posted this one cause, I have a list started of being the last to post on the thread and I thought 7 in a row was a good number to stop at lol

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jörmungandr said:
look guys, swan's back. that means we are gonna get our much needed dosage of democrat hatred.
Hi Dave--Let me suggest you start your forum archeology dig with the following search keywords... "sswan", "democrat", and "hate."

Good luck and happy hunting!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts