Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Mom for a drive and checked out Martin and Horseshoe lake for water . Didn't fish much as it was a mom day.
The boat ramp on Martin lake is closed while construction of the parking lot and more concrete walk area is completed.
Martin is just about full of water.
Horseshoe lake has the North boat ramp and dock in, the water level is down about 4 feet. They have cut back some of the brush around the lake so shore access is easier.
The little South side ramp on Horseshoe was closed off. You can still carry small boats in around the gate.
Pictures are of the North ramp on Horseshoe looking S and SE.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I guess that's not the horseshoe lake I was thinking of. Thanks for the report anyways tho.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I got a ticket on Martin for my 12 year old grandson steering my boat at 1.0 mph while trolling. 3 boats on lake mine my friends pontoon and the rangers witch was docked when we put in. Far back corner of the lake my friends where 300 yds away. Not a warning just a 75.00 ticket.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I got a ticket on Martin for my 12 year old grandson steering my boat at 1.0 mph while trolling. 3 boats on lake mine my friends pontoon and the rangers witch was docked when we put in. Far back corner of the lake my friends where 300 yds away. Not a warning just a 75.00 ticket.
Sounds like typical Lathrop State Park rangers from what I have encountered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts