Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 pounds of leeches. $25 a pound call me at (970) 531-2318 They are in denver now but will probably be up here in granby in the next couple days.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
how long will the leaches last and what does it take to keep them for a longer time?

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i'll doit for $10 per min

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Do you just put them in a pickle jar w/ distilled water in the fridge? Do you feed them anything?

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i leave them in a styrofoam cooler with a lid they never last long enough to have to feed them so that question i do not know i try to use them up as fast as possible bernie

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
What are the laws about using them in mnt. lakes. I know over a certain alt. you cant use minnows but does the same hold true for leeches?

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
leeches are legal up here however with our cold water temps they might ball up and become useless bernie

·
Registered
95 Posts
I keep mine in the fridge. Change the water every couple of days with pre-cooled distilled water and feed them a small chunk of beef liver. I can keep them alive for a couple of months at a time that way and they get nice and fat!!!! keep the fridge temp about 50 degrees

1 - 12 of 12 Posts