Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to book a trip with Bernie this year (was thinking spring or early summer) and was wondering if anyone else wants to do the same. I figure me and two others. That would be about $200.00 a person. If anyone is interested please drop me a PM/email. I really don't know what dates he has open or if there is any sort of down payment; just wanted to see if there was any interest before I contacted him for more info.
[me=Jay] [/me]
[email protected]

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
May 24 the annual bday pamper abuse trip with Colonative...

I advise someone on the fence to sign up with Jay...

It doesnt get any better knowledge, experience, humor wise than a trip with Bernie...and no I am not on his payroll...

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I second that endorsement. You'll have a great time, you'll catch fish, and you'll learn a lot!

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
I'll do it with ya Jay...PM me with info and I'll get back with ya!!! Come on littlemac ya tightwad...cough up the dough...LOL...We've talked about something like this for awhile now!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tony,

Awesome! Should we try and find another person to go with as to save some money?
[me=Jay] [/me]

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Jay, anytime at all is fine with me and I'm game for anything. I'm fine with two but if it helps you a third would be great also!!!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, Lets give it a few days and see if we can get a third person. I was thinking the end of May? Does it have to be a weekend or will a week day be ok?
[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, we'll give it a few more days and then ill contact Bernie and see what he has open
[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I think Bernie only does Monday thru Thursday...

·
Registered
499 Posts
zman said:
It doesnt get any better knowledge, experience, humor wise than a trip with Bernie...and no I am not on his payroll...
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
I second that endorsement. You'll have a great time, you'll catch fish, and you'll learn a lot!

DITTO!!!!! Time with Bernie on the water is worth every penny!!!!!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
grandslam said:
Jay,
Did you fill the spots?
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it. I knew there was someone I fished with and we always talked about dong doing a trip together and for the life of me I couldn't remember who it was. Guess thats why they call it dope.

Sorry B!!! If it doesn't work out with one of the guys you'll be the first person Ill contact,
[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
724 Posts
Jay said:
grandslam said:
Jay,
Did you fill the spots?
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it. I knew there was someone I fished with and we always talked about dong a trip together and for the life of me I couldn't remember who it was. Guess thats why they call it dope.

Sorry B!!! If it doesn't work out with one of the guys you'll be the first person Ill contact,
[me=Jay] [/me]
I would be worried about a "dong" trip! >:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts