M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
License fees effective 2006
(2005 fees in parentheses)

RESIDENT

Fishing

Annual: $25 ($20). One day: $8 ($5). Extra rod: $5 ($4). Senior: Free ($10).

NONRESIDENT

Fishing

Annual: $55 ($40). One day: $8 ($5). Extra rod: $5 ($4).

·
Registered
110 Posts
I might make some people mad here.... But, I would not mind paying a couple of extra bucks if they would hire someone to police the littering out there.

I am employed in law enforcement and I don't know how to takle this but it sure would be nice......

Just my thoughts,

John

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thats not to bad , just got back from Wo. nonresident one day 11 annual $85.00
and it gets better, state park pass resident $2.00 NONRES. $4.00 CAMPING RES. $6.00 NONRES. $12.00

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I wish more states would do like South Dakota for the non-resident licenses. There you can buy a family license for the same price as an adult license. Its good for you, your spouse and any kids under 16. You can only keep the equivalent of 1 persons limit. Not a bad deal if you ask me. $60 for me the wife and kid or $120 for all three of us. License is good from day of purchase till Dec 31. Now if they would just do something about that $100 pheasant license.

Dan

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
i wish they would raise the out of state license not the state one

and i was wanting to know do the dow still pick up weekend warriors ( people doing weekend time ) in fort collins because my nephew got a dui one weekend up there and when he went to do the time the dow stopped in and asked if there were any that wanted to go pick up trash on the poudre river
he went and found us a few places to go and fish but was wanting to know if they still do that

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
The thing I got use to in North Carolina that I wish they had here, when you buy a license its good for 1 year from date of purchase not from jan 1 to dec 31 of same year. But NC also had some weird rules like you didnt need a license if you fished in the county you lived in with only live bait.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i think that they should keep the methout that they do things the same other wise you would have a family of 50 people out there fishing hiding everything that they catch. i've seen this happen up at jefferson. there was an oriental family up there and there must've been 30 people running around,they even put up at tent by the parking lot where they had to walk right past a sign that said no camping. there was no where to fish along shore unless you wanted to try and hike around(not an easy deal) and there were guys manning like 5 or 6 poles apiece. never saw a ranger all day. they were catching fish and having their kids run them up to the trucks. how many of those people do you think actually had fishing licenses??? it doesn't really bother me about the price increase as long as they do something with it and not just raise the price becauses prices of everything else everywhere are going up...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
jamiehughes said:
i think that they should keep the methout that they do things the same  other wise you would have a family of 50 people out there fishing hiding everything that they catch.  i've seen this happen up at jefferson.  there was an oriental family up there and there must've been 30 people running around,they even put up at tent by the parking lot  where they had to walk right past a sign that said no camping. there was no where to fish along shore unless you wanted to try and hike around(not an easy deal) and there were guys manning like 5 or 6 poles apiece.  never saw a ranger all day.  they were catching fish and having their kids run them up to the trucks.  how many of those people do you think actually had fishing licenses???  it doesn't really bother me about the price increase as long as they do something with it and not just raise the price becauses prices of everything else everywhere are going up...
First off let me just say oriental is a carpet asian is the people, :p Now those 30 people had the same right as you to fish all together, just like taking your son or daughter fishing with your parents. Not positive but Jefferson has a bag limit of 2 trout per person, which means they could have kept 60 fish. As far as camping as long as long as you dont stay over night I dont think its camping, they could set a tent to get out of the sun or whatever. But I understand your veiw, there is a chance not all of them had fishing licenses which is bad but you think if they raise the prices they will go out and buy one? People break the laws all the time and they will always be there so you are right we need more enforcement.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
CripeZ...a movie for two with popcorn and drinks lasting 2 hours costs as much as an annual fishing license...

One ticket to the Avs, Nuggets or Broncos for 3 hours is more than an annual license...

6 beers at an upscale bar or sporting event...

Dinner out for two at a nice restaurant...one evening...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
zman said:
CripeZ...a movie for two with popcorn and drinks lasting 2 hours costs as much as an annual fishing license...

One ticket to the Avs, Nuggets or Broncos for 3 hours is more than an annual license...

6 beers at an upscale bar or sporting event...

Dinner out for two at a nice restaurant...one evening...
Everything you just mentioned comes with a bonus because of the lady attached to my arm at all of those, some reason the same thing doesnt happen when I go fishing. I cant even get her to go fishing with me tell the weather is 70+

1 - 12 of 12 Posts