·
Registered
24,634 Posts
Did you let anyone else catch any?

How big was the first one?

·
P I K E
10,163 Posts
Right on, I thought the reds would be gone this late down there! You are a true Champion!!! >:D

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bow was 23", forgot the scale. 6lb is reasonable, no more. salmon were 19&20". The kokes were close to death, but the meat was still firm. brewskis got a couple bows good eaters. Nate missed one early that I think I caught later!

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The kokes had nasty gill lice!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Great time with good friends! The catching was slow, but it was a good day to be out. :thumb::thumb::thumb: A little chilly in the morning but warmed up nice. Had to posthole through a couple snowdrifts. Had ice chunks floating by but they disappeared once it warmed up.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
:thumb: Surprised you didn't get on the ice.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nate missed one early that I think I caught later!
Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

That snow made the hike a little interesting for sure, but it was a beautiful day. I think we could have crawled out on the ice on the North side...but we would have ended up drifting across the lake later...bring a trolling motor, and you'd be all set

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep it was a good time for sure. Catching was kinda slow but thats why they call it fishing!Next time in SP will be icing.
Thinking you know where Friday evening.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yep it was a good time for sure. Catching was kinda slow but thats why they call it fishing!Next time in SP will be icing.
Hell yeah, count me in for early ice in SP

Yeah, Friday looks like a good night to try you know where. I'll have to see if I can leave work early. ;D

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Hell yeah, count me in for early ice in SP

Yeah, Friday looks like a good night to try you know where. I'll have to see if I can leave work early. ;D
All these secret spots... Must be Barr. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts