Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harvest of pike is now unlimited at Crawford Reservoir, rather than just one fish over 34" and unlimited under that length. What a crock, based on bogus science. Watch the perch and crappie explode even more at both lakes.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
While this news is BS, here is some advice. You have come across as a ranting lunatic for the most part and it's tough to take you seriously. You may want to consider creating a different handle on here and post these threads without so much DOW bashing. It would probably get a lot better response. IMO.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Its been this way every time he comes back to the site. Everything is anti this or that. Also their taking our freedom the goverment is corrupt etc etc etc. Im not saying these problems don't exist ,, its just he turns most people off too the point they are so tired of him they probably ignore the problem too.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Don't bash the DOW it was janitors at the mall that pushed for these new regs bash them ::)
The message is not bad, the messanger might need to make a few adjustments.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
While this news is BS, here is some advice. You have come across as a ranting lunatic for the most part and it's tough to take you seriously. You may want to consider creating a different handle on here and post these threads without so much DOW bashing. It would probably get a lot better response. IMO.
Very well said. And I totally agree.

fieryone said:
yep we told you so southern clan
What is a southern clan?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Trout said:
Its been this way every time he comes back to the site. Everything is anti this or that. Also their taking our freedom the goverment is corrupt etc etc etc. Im not saying these problems don't exist ,, its just he turns most people off too the point they are so tired of him they probably ignore the problem too.
Somebody's got to do it.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What am I supposed to do, sing cumbaya with them? I tried the nice approach years ago and it did not work. There are a lot of people that take me seriously, A LOT of them. In fact most people that know me on a personal basis do. Cochise is right, SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rivrunnr1 said:
Ranting lunatics usually scream, cuss, or call for violence/criminal activity. I do none of the above. I am a conservative constitutionalist. If you think Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity are ranting lunatics, then you would probably consider me one too.
My statements are based on facts and I have found all the data to back it up. Anyone who does a small modicum of research would be able to find the same thing. So I guess if you think I'm a ranting lunatic, you are just PC.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
IceInTheVeins. said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Ranting lunatics usually scream, cuss, or call for violence/criminal activity. I do none of the above. I am a conservative constitutionalist. If you think Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity are ranting lunatics, then you would probably consider me one too.
My statements are based on facts and I have found all the data to back it up. Anyone who does a small modicum of research would be able to find the same thing. So I guess if you think I'm a ranting lunatic, you are just PC.
Riv is a political correct whore! :D :D ;D
Ice I agree with you on most things but man everything you post is a bash towards the DOW. I by no means love them and I think they are dropping the ball on a lot but post after post after post of similar things become old.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can understand them getting tired of the *itching, but if they all did it as much as me, a lot of these things wouldn't be problems.

·
Registered
50 Posts
don't worry ty they always call anyone who's a christian, a conservative or non pc a lunatic. I can't remember how many times people have come up to him after meetings and said "I like the way he talks" or "man you know your stuff so well they don't know what to say". Denver/Boulder is the bluest of the blue areas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts