Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took my boys 5 and 6 for the first time today to manitou lake. lake is capped with 4 inches of ice and singing all day 1 fish caught and little one found out what happens when you dont look where you are going and stepped into an ice hole lol

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
great job dad and kiddos!...

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Very cool.. I resisted ice fishing... when the family started going with me, it became our favorite winter passtime. Good stuff man

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i asked my oldest what he was doing in the photo on his hands and knees he said arguing with a muskrat lol

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Good stuff. I started out taking the boys when they were young too. They're getting big and both remember "the good old days". They'll never forget the times on the hard water. Wait till the old one figures out he can hide the hole with snow and later forget about it and fall in. LOL. Thanks for sharing, and great job getting them out!

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Way to go AZ...memories!!! THX for sharing!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey pike we got to get together and fish this year we have been talkin about it for nearly 10 years

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
hey pike we got to get together and fish this year we have been talkin about it for nearly 10 years
I hear ya bud! My fishing trips the last 2 years have been few with the OT but lets try to get out this winter!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts