Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is some big HUGE carp in this one spot under the trees, and the water depth in about 10 to 15 ft. I have the exact information right below on the map.

Ok you go to the Mad Russian before you get there there will be a little bar keep going a little ways and go till you see a rail road then pull over and on the right you have to be on the side where the rail road first enters the river climb across it but becareful because the electrict fenc may be on climb under it and up the river until you see a bank full of rocks and grass go to the shore line and cast right in the deepiest part and wait for a while and you will catch a HUGE carp.

Good Luck to All of you!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Damn. We are going to need good luck to avoid getting run over by a car, hit by a train, or electrocueted. I just might go in to the little bar and get drunk instead.

D

·
0 Posts
pescado loco said:
Damn.  We are going to need good luck to avoid getting run over by a car, hit by a train, or electrocueted.  I just might go in to the little bar and get drunk instead.
Ha ha ha ha!!!   ROTFLMAO!

I thought the same thing when I read those instructions, but you put it much funnier than I ever could have.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Isnt it an upscale golf course bar and restaurant?

We were bad in there once if it was the same place...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts