Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to call CDOW later but figured I'd ask the wise men first. I bought minnows last week, ANS inspector said my receipt is only good for 7 days. Where does it say in the CDOW regs the bait is only good for 7 days? I read the brochure. Article H. 2. 4. "All live baitfish from a commercial source and transported by anglers must at all times be accompanied by a receipt from the source." That's it nothing about a time restriction.

What do u guys think?

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Usually I don't tell them but this time I had my receipt and was within the law so no need to lie about it.

Hiep I always like to have bait on my 2nd rod while I cast. A slip bobber or drop shot with bait is always a good option.

· Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
See, this is what I mean... You had your receipt and were within the law. I have been in exactly that situation, only to have the brainchild inspector come up with some nonsense in his own head why I am not.. then it leads to 15 minutes of fixing the issue. This has happened to me twice, so now I lie. Again, I follow the rules, I just enforce them on myself and let the inspectors believe they have done their jobs proper.
Agreed Jason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.