Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local HoHole with GSP Jack. Fished 8 till 4. We boated 13 eyes 3 of which were keepahs. Jack got a 10 lb carp. We missed 8 or 9 of which at least 1 was a keeper. I also caught a rock and a carp scale.

The guys with the 70K wrapped boats didn't fare as well Im thinking!;D

They were driving to and fro and willy nilly all freekin day!:thumb:

18-19-20"ers

·
Registered
156 Posts
Local Ho

Nice work for this early in the year! Unfortunately for your buddy but crap don’t count for anything except bent hooks and stinky hands. Metal ripping? Thinking about Pueblo sterling prewitt or Jackson Monday/tues. What’dya guys think?

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice work for this early in the year! Unfortunately for your buddy but crap don’t count for anything except bent hooks and stinky hands. Metal ripping? Thinking about Pueblo sterling prewitt or Jackson Monday/tues. What’dya guys think?
good choices if you like brutal wind.

NWS is talking Blizzard Conditions oot there-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Good eats!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Nice! Good thing you hit it before the Zcurse moved in today!:eek::eek::eek: He was able to shut the lake down.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Slayer. You could have accomplished the same, maybe much more!?!!!... at another FR SHAThole. The fish would have tasted much better, and you wouldn't have had to use a grinder to get the fecal matter off of your hull when you get home.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slayer. You could have accomplished the same, maybe much more!?!!!... at another FR SHAThole. The fish would have tasted much better, and you wouldn't have had to use a grinder to get the fecal matter off of your hull when you get home.
You lie-:eek:

Besides I can see my alma mater in the background.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts