Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,955 Posts
i like those wakeless boating lakes might have to try that one out some day any camping near by and besides trout are there many warm water species in there?

· Registered
6,955 Posts
i found lonetree on the topo map and see it at around 5140' so being below 7000 is live fish for bait leagle there or are there other tighter regs and can you fish the res next door welch res i think is the name?

roughly when does it ice over good?

who controlls it state parks, DOW?

· Registered
6,955 Posts
what a colorado lake with out trout thats a tragedy im gonna call my senator!

them gizzard shad dont like cold water and die off pretty bad uder the ice but usualy enough survive to breed the next season

· Registered
6,955 Posts
cool might have to get the boat up there before the ice to scope out some good spots to ice fish are there under water topo maps for lonetree?

· Registered
6,955 Posts
usualy there is some leftover gully might not be big or deep but if thats all there is it can be signifgant

i been looking for pre fill topo data for brush hollow with no luck yet if anyone knows a source for old topos i could realy use it

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.