Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my niece Payton to the Avs game a few nights ago and had a blast! During the first intermission she reminded me it's been a few weeks since I've taken her with my son and I fishing!!! Needless to say the next morning I loaded up my son(used to call him little Eric now thats a no go... ;D now its either E or Eric anything else will get a long talk about how he's a big kid now!) and Payton.

We got to the kids pond and right away it was on. Fish after fish for both kids! Payton was using an orange daredevil, and Eric was rockin a little silver and blue Kasty. Non-stop action for both kids! It was about two hours in when they were ready for me to pay up on the hot coco promise!

All fish were fiesty rainbows....With a few really nice looking fish too!

All in all a great day! Smiles from both kids on the drive up waiting to catch fish, smiles and laughter while they were fishing, and smiles on the drive home talking about an awesome day(at least until they both crashed 10 minutes into the drive home) O0

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Just got back from there with my son...95% iced up. We fished the ONLY spot fishable from the shore (an area about 30 feet wide) and caught a slimer. Pretty fish. Had a few other hits. Kastmaster.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Good Show!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts