Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys .. Its been a while since Ive posted this report. It should have been a week ago but with this whole Firewall here at Sun Microsystmes .. I wasnt able to do anything..

Thursday morning went up to LONGMONT and fished from 4.50am to about 8.00am. Landed this 4-5Lbs Largemouth Bass with other unworthy photo bass.. . Then I went on over to STERNS and it was about 8.30am .. I meet there a guy named RON. He and I had a funny conversation about fishing and advise and even fished together.. Well the water was a bit murky.. Then I hooked up with a DOG. Yes I caught a dog .. not for eating.!

A SHORT VERSION OF THE STORY: ( I wasnt gonna post it in here but Ron insisted me telling .. So here you go RON / smoothron )
Some lady was running around with her dogs and then my second rod's reel was screaming.. I was like * what the * and then heard a dog squeal.. When the dog ran by he stopped and checked out my fishing techniques and when he was done he had stepped on my Rapala. ( Im sorry lady if you read this. RON insisted ) We tried to free the dog and well it took forever trying to calm down the dog and finally got the lure off of the dog.. After this I felt bad and wanted to go home.. Fished until about 9.30am and then left.. Ron and I didnt catch anything there .. Im not sure if he did afterwards when I left but if you did RON please let us know..

Heres the Picture of the Bass ..

steve

M

·
0 Posts
great bass, por dog, looks like it quincy foir me tomorrow, i want one of those

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
THats what I'm talking about... I need to catch me a few of those. How come you didnt take a picture of the dog before you released it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts