Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
I have a feeling you'll be needing that again!! You broke the 15lb club... How long until the 20lb club??

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Kinda like never having a camera, then finally you remember to bring it, only to take a pic of your epic skunk?

LOL! You're gonna need it, Neal. You're the walleye king!

:clap2:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I'm guessing that there are few people on here who would bet against you needing that Boga in the future!

Make sure you attach a float of suitable size to it - my first lip-grip tool (fortunately not a Boga Grip) went for a swim and never came back. With a float you at least have a chance (unless you drop a fish overboard with the Boga attached to her lip).

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Boga

Mine has a float and always use the wrist rope when in use.

I have had it for 12 years.

Did I just jinx it? :eek:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing that there are few people on here who would bet against you needing that Boga in the future!

Make sure you attach a float of suitable size to it - my first lip-grip tool (fortunately not a Boga Grip) went for a swim and never came back. With a float you at least have a chance (unless you drop a fish overboard with the Boga attached to her lip).
Yeah we got a float with it also. We are planning on getting a boat soon and I know I would drop it, lol. Got a 8lber last night? It was going to be the first fish weighed and I dropped the damn thing back into the drink.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts