Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, that's right. 100% free. Talk about excited, I got it charging up right now. Tonight, it's on like Donkey Kong! Transfer City!!

I did that free iPod thing and it really worked. Had to wait for about 4 months before I could get enough people to complete their offers but who cares. Completely free.

I used to think it was a scam also but I guess if people actually do complete their offers, it works.

Now I want to get one for my wife. Click Here Get one for yourself too.

I'm not trying to spam either. I am just showing pictures because everybody always says my friend got one and blah blah blah. Yeah sure, I used to think. That was until mine came.

Oh well, if you try it you try it, if you don't you don't. I'm just excited, that's all.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too. I kind of got suckered into it by somebody else. I did the BMG music thing as I would have done that anyways. It took a while so I always thought it was just a scam for spam.

I think a little different now.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put about 2.8 Gigs of music on it last night. I'm almost out of CD's. Gonna start hitting everybody I know up pretty soon to borrow whatever they have.

I got the iTrip also and man that thing works sweet. It's an FM transmitter that will broadcast your iPod on any FM station that is open. Tried it at home last night and in the truck this morning. My cd's always skip in various areas of our roads but not today. I have no more CD's in the truck now. Don't need them.

I love this thing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts