Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I was looking to find a boat that would let 2-3 people go out and was around 1500$-2000$. I know I may be asking too much for my price range but I guess I'll never know if I dont ask... Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
C-Bass said:
Hey everyone I was looking to find a boat that would let 2-3 people go out and was around 1500$-2000$. I know I may be asking too much for my price range but I guess I'll never know if I dont ask... Thanks in advance...
My first boat was $1200: a 14' aluminum with an 8hp Johnson so your price is in the ballpark, I think.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I have a 14ft w/ 18hp Johnson(Does about 16mph). With trailer, Trolling motor, Lights for night fishing, Battery, Pole holders, Pole straps, Swivel seats, Cover(Pretty bad shape), anchor,home made bait tank with pump & 2 life jackets(The nice bright orange ones:) )

$1000.00

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

F

·
0 Posts
1984 or 85 Tracker Tournament TX. 17' Merc 50- starts every time. extra prop, butt seat and rear chair, navigation lights, aereated live well, bildge pump, 40# Minkota bow mount, life jackets, anchor, Hummingbird fish finder, 2 batteries. Cheap cover, bimini top (kind of a rag but it's shade). New seat installed this season. Carpet well worn- this boat got used from Amistead, Elephant Butte, Allen Henry, Navajo, San Carlos, Roosevelt ,OH!, and Spinney, Granby, Chatfield- you get the picture. Never run hard since I got it- trailor close to where I wanted to fish and made short runs and then FISH HARD. No skunk on this baby (well most of the time). The motor had a new "power pack" (whatever that is) installed about 5 years ago. Water pump may need to be replaced- still pumps and motor does not overheat but the stream where it pees out looks a little weaker than it used to be. (sad but so). I'll start it at $2,000 but it's negotiable.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I have a 1970 24' sportfisher cabin cruiser. Pretty nice boat. New seat covers and room for lot's of folks or gear. PM and I will give the details and the pric is right. If youa re interested let me know.

·
0 Posts
Hey jay in parker, where in parker are you located at. Im new on this site and was looking for cheap little fishing boat, I live at stroh ranch in parker. Let me know when a good time to come and check out that boat if you still have it.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Im at Parker and e470. The boat is in Lakewood right now. Yes I still have it.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I have pics at home. I havnt taken it out this year as I just bought a new boat and have been useing it. I need to go by there Saturday and get a couple things out of it and take more pics.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 1986 flat bottom 16' good condition, lots of extras (fish finder, stereo, new wiring, new seats (4), cover and new spare for trailer. 40hp Suzuki outboard, runs ok needs some adjustment.asking $2,200. can call if interested 303-475-4521. Randy

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Bass
I live in Johnstown and up the street there is a nice little boat for sale looks like a older boat with trailer and about a 40 -50 hp johnson. Says $1400.00 I would bet if you offered $1000 cash the guy might bite. Good luck!

Tight Lines and Bent Rods!
Grizz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts