Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
676 Posts
Ha- I saw a post of yours on Merrit Lake. Thats a haul!
Merritt had a good 6" on it in one of the inlet areas. Did pretty good for crappie & gills on the first day. I was already in the area for muzzleloader season so I brought the ice gear too.

The lake on Sunday didn't have good ice so I stopped in Brush and hit Chartiers pond on the SWA. It had around 3-4" on the east side. Place is a crap hole though. Caught one small bass & one gill. Drilled a ton of holes and only marked a few fish.

· Registered
573 Posts
Uh, me or them?
Gotta be you. Only foos would drive that far for fish that are too easy to catch.
Imma stick around here and pound the local lakes myself.
Ducky can have them all cuz he ain't got the skillz to catch them around here.
You should make one of those trips with him one of these days. I got him trained on the Keystone Ice.
Hey! I resent that remark I do not like keystone ice. I went back to PBR.

· Registered
3,945 Posts
Hey! I resent that remark I do not like keystone ice. I went back to PBR.
You traitor! You never said “no” when I handed you one… Well, I guess I won’t say no to PBR either, especially if that’s all there is...:D There are better beers than both of those for sure.

· Registered
3,945 Posts
Hey, PBR is coming back into "style"....:)
Specially with a "shot" of JIM BEAM....:eek:
Interesting... But, you know, I think I'd prefer the Jim Beam straight. Then again, I can't speak ill of something I never tried. And I meant "he never said "no" when I handed him a Keystone." Corrected now.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.