Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in the market for a 12-14 ft. aluminum boat and trailer that has a wide beam (like 55" or wider for standing up while fishing).  Jon boat or V-hull both okay, but needs to be light weight so probably riveted and not welded.  Would ideally have a tilt trailer and bow mounted trolling motor, but neither is required.  Would also consider a small outboard, but definitely not required.  Only using on small lakes and ponds. 

Doesn't have to be in great shape, I'd even consider a really old beater as long it didn't leak much, has good width, and a functional trailer.  If you have or know of something that might fit the bill PM me or post away!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking, if anyone has a 12-14ft aluminum boat and trailer in just about any condition, definitely let me know!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still have the Lund 14' with evinrude 25hp. Available. $2500 obo. It's a 1st class fishing rig. Everything runs like a champ. I can send you pix if you want me to.

Brett

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I've got an ol' 12 ft Seaking that I'm lookin to sell. Also gotta Minn Kota Endura 40 lb thrust electric trolling motor on it. Trailor, fish finder and oars included. I'm looking at selling it for..... "PM me and we'll discuss."

Don't really want to sell it, but I've got storage issues and the lady's been wanting me to get rid of it. It's got me into plenty of fish already this year anyway so I'm happy with the service it provided.

Once again, PM me if you want to see it and that statement goes for anyone else interested. I don't have pictures yet.

1eyeReD

·
Registered
157 Posts
barolobuff said:
Still have the Lund 14' with evinrude 25hp.  Available.  $2500 obo.  It's a 1st class fishing rig.  Everything runs like a champ.  I can send you pix if you want me to.

Brett

Have you gotten rid of this boat? I sent you a PM. Please let me know, either send a PM or just post here.

Thank you.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thank you for getting back to me!

Trying to find a good boat is really tough. Especially when you don't want to spend $7K+.

Why do you wish you hadn't sold it? Miss it or just ditched it for insanely cheap?

Again, thanks for the reply!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts