Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, been reading for a few years now, this might be my first post. Anyway, I am looking for a lake lodge, Hotel, or rental property on a good fishing lake in Colorado. A place where I can launch my boat and leave it on the water until it is time to return home. I live near Longmont, and would like to find a place my wife and I can escape to for a few days of boating and mainly fishing. Any size Res/Lake, no particular species, just something to pull my line. Ideally it would not involve a tent. I am open to any lake in the state, but I am not having any luck finding such a place.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Some of the state parks have yurts you can rent.

You should be able to search that on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I'll check on the state park Yurts. Thanks for the Shadow Mountain link, I will for sure rent that this year, it looks perfect.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Vallecito has lake side cabins with a dock I think.

:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds good 5dpatrick. Our summer calendar is filling up quick so if there are particular dates you are interested in, I would recommend booking sooner than later. We named it Moose Manor for a reason, they are in and around the property all summer long which is a huge draw. Thanks for the interest and we look forward to hosting a vacation for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts